Always scroll the entire page every time you arrive on this page, to make sure that you do not miss anything.
YOUR FAILURE TO VISIT THIS PAGE REGULARLY MAY CAUSE YOU MUCH GRIEF!
are in reverse chronological order--You should go through all announcements since your last visit, as simple common sense would suggest! NOTE: excuses such as "I did not know this was available via the class homepage," or "I did not have time to go to the class home page," and so on, will not be tolerated. In this class, intellectual laziness has its price: a poor grade.
[] Test Instructions
[] Course Clarifications (FAQs)
[] Test/Quiz Scores
SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO THE END to see all the announcements you have missed.
Man, do I really have to tell you this?
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 3
1. The retake option for Test 1 (both parts) for those who want to or need to improve their test scores is now available. This is a one time deal.
2. Homework for Week Four (this week):
Week Four (beginning February 22). Please DOWNLOAD, view and study (without any kind of distractions) these two AV items:
3. Test 2 will be next week on Monday, March 1 during the usual time frame: 2:00 to 11:00 pm. Test 2 will cover homework for Week 3 (see below) and Week 4 (see above).
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 2
Posted 2/8/2021 [UPDATE 2/15/2021, 2/17/2021]
People, Folks, Guys:
1. If you haven't already done so, please go through the next announcement below regarding homework and next week's test dates.
2. While the dates are the same, the time frame for the tests have now changed: you will be sitting for the tests within this time frame: 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Yes, everything else remains the same.
3. Please go through the Test Instructions carefully available via the link in the left margin. <--This is also part of homework for this week.
4. Homework for Week Three:
Week Three (beginning February 15). Please DOWNLOAD, view and study (without any kind of distractions) this AV item:
UPDATE: Test 1, Part 1 is now available on Blackboard (UBLearns). Test scores will be posted via link in the left column.
UPDATE: Test 1, Part 2 is now available on Blackboard (UBLearns). Test scores will be posted via link in the left column.
ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 1
Posted 1/31/2021 / UPDATED 2/1/2021
People, Folks, Guys:
Welcome to your class home page, which you are required to visit regularly (at least once a week). From this page you will be able to access everything related to this class, except tests/quizzes (which you will take on Blackboard--aka UBLearns). <-- Read this sentence again.
Please go through the following announcements carefully:
1) This page will be redesigned slightly in the next few days.
2) The class schedule will be available soon (via this page); in the mean time, please do the following homework:
(a) Week One (beginning February 1); and next week (Week Two, Beginning February 8), DOWNLOAD, and view and study (without any kind of distractions) these two AV items:3) The course syllabus is available via the link in the left margin of this page. Please go through it carefully, so you do not face any surprises.
1918 Influenza Pandemic Ad
|Guys: If anybody knows the answer to the following question posed by the Dilbert Cartoonist, Scott Adams, let me know: "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?"|