1) As per discussion in class, the mid-term is now worth 40% of the final grade (instead of 60%).
2) You will not be permitted to guess answers to questions on material you clearly never studied--penalty points will be assigned for attempting to guess answers. <-- Read this sentence again. If you do not know an answer to a question, number it and move on to the next one.
3) To help you out, questions will be short answer-type, not multiple choice. Therefore, bring a pen. NOTE: Lack of neatness and legibility will carry a penalty.
4) Do not come to the mid-term unprepared--it is better that you stay home because either way you will be setting yourself up to earn an F.
5) If you are unable to access material for this class via your so-called "smart phone" then probably your phone is not that smart. My strong advice: use a laptop or a desktop, or come and see me during my office hours.
6) Questions will come from some or all of these materials: